Welcome to The Joint - Brea! As your local chiropractor in Brea, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brea chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Klopfer is certified by the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences for the care of Spinal Trauma injuries. Dr. Klopfer has worked with injured workers and auto accident victims throughout his entire career. Providing quality chiropractic care.
Dr. Jody Rotuna
Dr. Jody Rotuna was born near Chicago and was raised in Los Angeles near the LAX airport. She graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the year 2000 from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier. “I personally was helped so much by Chiropractic care that I felt it was my mission to provide natural pain relief and greater range of motion for others.” Dr. Rotuna is married with two sons who are very active. “I’ve been adjusting my children since they were toddlers. When they fell down, I noticed how mis-aligned they became. Today, they rarely have been sick, and both are growing very tall.” In her spare time, Dr. Rotuna loves yoga, organic nutrition, music, and dancing. ” I am also happy to practice my second language skills en Espanol !”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Brea chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 27, 2015SandyI have always valued meditation for its power to release tensions. For me, mindful meditation has been a fantastic stress releaser. Yoga and Tai Chi have also worked as meditation exercises that link the body and the mind and activate the spirit. I always feel much better when I leave those classes than I did when ...
- October 21, 2015SandyIf you are as impatient as I am, when you are looking for ways to get your metabolism moving to reduce weight, you want answers now. It turns out WebMD & Prevention have the answers, suggesting how to start with diet and then keep right on going with exercise. Eat More Protein The body burns more calories ...
- October 13, 2015SandyThe health benefits of red wine have been in the news for awhile and many of us toast the research as we lift a glass with dinner. But before you order a case of your favorite Shiraz, it is important to know the specific cautions that come with red wine consumption. Time.com breaks out the benefits and ...
- October 6, 2015SandyMemory lag seems to be a biggie for all of us in one way or another at some point. For those in midstream in a fast moving society, keeping the brain in peak form can define a competitive edge. For seniors it can be the difference between active independence and diminished aging. Wherever you and your ...
- September 28, 2015SandyI have seen many different people cry. A few cried openly, others retreated to cry alone. Crying can be seen by some as a weakness. But in my book it takes real courage to face sadness and it often brings mental relief to let go and cry. Most people openly express happiness, show fear, and indicate ...
- September 22, 2015SandyAs our culture spins along more and more people have Forward Head Posture (FHP) as they bend over their screens 24-7, texting, typing, reading and working. They might also be looking into a microscopes or working with small tools, driving with the head more than two to three inches from the headrest, or carrying a heavy ...
- September 9, 2015SandyAs healthy diets seem to be gaining ground, there is still more work to be done judging by new studies like this one on kids and fast food. Scores Take a 20 Percent Dive Easyhealthoptions covered an Ohio State University study showing kids in the fifth grade who frequently eat fast food suffered big drops in their ...
- September 4, 2015SandyThe whole problem of how to move past a juicy fast food burger and reach for a gorgeous piece of grilled salmon, without faltering, has bothered me for some time. I love both, but I know how much better the salmon is for me than that fat filled burger. Last night as I was watching Dr. ...
- August 18, 2015SandyOver the years, when deadlines loomed and time ran out, I could always count on a sugar pick-up to pull me through. Usually I try to dart past the donut boxes at work and skip desserts after dinner, but deadline time for me has always gravitated to sugary treats. Sugar Can Trigger Depressed Moods As I looked ...