Welcome to The Joint - Brea! As your local chiropractor in Brea, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brea chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Klopfer is certified by the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences for the care of Spinal Trauma injuries. Dr. Klopfer has worked with injured workers and auto accident victims throughout his entire career. Providing quality chiropractic care.
Dr. Jody Rotuna
Dr. Jody Rotuna was born near Chicago and was raised in Los Angeles near the LAX airport. She graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the year 2000 from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier. “I personally was helped so much by Chiropractic care that I felt it was my mission to provide natural pain relief and greater range of motion for others.” Dr. Rotuna is married with two sons who are very active. “I’ve been adjusting my children since they were toddlers. When they fell down, I noticed how mis-aligned they became. Today, they rarely have been sick, and both are growing very tall.” In her spare time, Dr. Rotuna loves yoga, organic nutrition, music, and dancing. ” I am also happy to practice my second language skills en Espanol !”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Brea chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 24, 2016SandyUsing exercise to make annoying pounds disappear is a tempting appeal that’s getting a solid push from a new Coca-Cola backed nonprofit called Global Energy Balance Network. Their message is don’t stress too much about cutting calories, just focus on getting more exercise. But researchers are speaking up, explaining why it may not be so simple. If It ...
- May 17, 2016SandyWe all know someone who breezes through life, skipping every cold, and sidestepping everything else that is out there. Figuring out how to be just as lucky could start with a few simple steps, like these from Prevention.com. Fuel Your Immune System with Sleep I have a friend who uses sleep to fight any suspicion of a ...
- May 11, 2016SandyIntelligence, or IQ, isn’t what you know, but the speed in which you process new material. Research also suggests it is not the most important factor in life success. But it is still intriguing, and often fun, to look back at the early years, and spot telltale signs of genius. Travis Bradberry, co-founder of TalentSmart, a favorite ...
- May 4, 2016SandyIf you are just a little bit irritated over your blood pressure numbers, and not too happy with your doctor’s diagnosis, join the crowd! One in three Americans grapple with a high blood pressure diagnosis, according to Harvard medical researchers. Whatever your individual health profile, ignoring the situation is not an option. But being an active player ...
- April 27, 2016SandyWe all want to move ahead, as we show up every day and put in the effort. But likeability may be a subtle undercurrent, working for or against us. Travis Bradberry, co-founder of TalentSmart, a leading agency that many Fortune500 companies use, says likeability is part of our emotional intelligence makeup that can impact workday achievements ...
- April 20, 2016SandyWhen stress builds and builds, an explosion of laughter may create ultimate relief. No matter where you are, how big or small the moment, a little laughter could help. I find laughter works well as I face workday mornings. Some days just start out rocky and head downhill from there. I find I am out of ...
- April 13, 2016SandyIf you are like me, you like to be fully prepared, and the suggestion of tripling stress power with a three way attack of nature, exercise and meditation is totally appealing. Recently, Dr. Lorenzo Cohen, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, suggested using these three as a power package to fight stress in Time.com. It is ...
- April 5, 2016SandyIf you were practically born running, then exercise may be a natural way of life for you. You may have grown up playing ball, biking or hiking. But if your normal profile as a kid was a lot happier curled up with a book, then you may need to adjust your current exercise routine accordingly. We ...
- March 23, 2016SandyEveryone knows someone who manages to be likeable wherever they go. They easily thread their way through difficult meetings and always wind up at the best parties. What’s their secret? Well actually they have several little habits that are really a matter of emotional intelligence, according to Travis Bradberry, co-director of TalentSmart, a leading executive services agency. You ...