Welcome to The Joint - Brea! As your local chiropractor in Brea, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brea chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Klopfer is certified by the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences for the care of Spinal Trauma injuries. Dr. Klopfer has worked with injured workers and auto accident victims throughout his entire career. Providing quality chiropractic care.
Dr. Jody Rotuna
Dr. Jody Rotuna was born near Chicago and was raised in Los Angeles near the LAX airport. She graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the year 2000 from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier. “I personally was helped so much by Chiropractic care that I felt it was my mission to provide natural pain relief and greater range of motion for others.” Dr. Rotuna is married with two sons who are very active. “I’ve been adjusting my children since they were toddlers. When they fell down, I noticed how mis-aligned they became. Today, they rarely have been sick, and both are growing very tall.” In her spare time, Dr. Rotuna loves yoga, organic nutrition, music, and dancing. ” I am also happy to practice my second language skills en Espanol !”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Brea chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 19, 2015Everybody gets frustrated and angry sometimes. And many days seem to come preloaded with stress. Put those two feelings together and you might easily feel depressed. Most of us tend to just write those days off as part of life and move on. That usually works if we do not hang onto these dangerous feelings. But ...
- January 9, 2015For many across the county, 2015 has already started off well, the promise of a new year, means new beginnings, new opportunities and a clean slate to go out and attack the world and achieve goals in an effort much more fierce than the previous year. However, sine the start of the year has seen ...
- December 30, 2014Staying young and youthful is easy when you’re actually young and youthful, but as we age, it can be increasingly difficult to stay feeling young. However, through proper exercise, diet and overall limited amounts of stress, we can feel young, no matter how old we truly are. The term “young at heart”, typically applies to ...
- December 29, 2014Foods come in a variety of different shapes, colors, sizes, flavors, and along with all of those things, comes a variety of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and essential compounds that the body needs in order to survive and flourish. One property that is unique to only a handful of foods, is the ability to store and ...
- December 22, 2014Aside from being the most wonderful time of the year, a time filled with nothing but joy, giving and happiness, the holiday season can also be a time of increased stress and anxiety. Fighting through foot traffic in the mall, waiting in long lines and rushing to cross everything off your to-do list before it’s ...
- December 10, 2014The fanny pack, leg warmers, even the Beanie baby: all of these things fall into one simple category…the “fad”. What was once the must-have item of its generation, is now nothing but a distant memory. Fads have existed for decades, and they come and go throughout the years, leaving lasting impressions on us as individuals. When ...
- November 25, 2014If you’ve ever attended a large-scale party, you know that things can often get a little wild and crazy. Whenever alcohol is involved, safety and common sense often go out of the window. With so many technological advances helping to cut down on dangerous drinking, as well as drinking and driving, the younger generation is ...
- November 19, 2014We all do it from time to time, whether it’s on purpose or not: examining the contents of someone else’s cart when at the grocery store is almost inevitable. From browsing the shelves and walking up and down the aisles, to seeing the person in front of us at the checkout counter unload all of ...
- November 10, 2014What you carry in your wallet or your purse says a lot about you: some carry everything from pictures of loved ones, to pepper spray for self defense purposes. The tote bag is often a woman’s best friend because of its ability to hold an enormous amount of items. However, even with large purses, big ...