Welcome to The Joint - Brea! As your local chiropractor in Brea, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brea chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!?
Dr. Klopfer is certified by the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences for the care of Spinal Trauma injuries. Dr. Klopfer has worked with injured workers and auto accident victims throughout his entire career. Providing quality chiropractic care.
Dr. Jody Rotuna
Dr. Jody Rotuna was born near Chicago and was raised in Los Angeles near the LAX airport. She graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the year 2000 from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier. “I personally was helped so much by Chiropractic care that I felt it was my mission to provide natural pain relief and greater range of motion for others.” Dr. Rotuna is married with two sons who are very active. “I’ve been adjusting my children since they were toddlers. When they fell down, I noticed how mis-aligned they became. Today, they rarely have been sick, and both are growing very tall.” In her spare time, Dr. Rotuna loves yoga, organic nutrition, music, and dancing. ” I am also happy to practice my second language skills en Espanol !”
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 14, 2014Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or ALS (otherwise known as Lou Gehrig’s disease) is a disease that affects the nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord that control voluntary movement. This neurodegenerative ailment is characterized by muscle spasticity, rapidly progressive weakness due to severe muscle atrophy, difficulty in speaking, swallowing and sometimes even breathing. ALS is ...
- August 8, 2014The body’s nervous system is an intricate web of interconnected activity that is on the go every single second that we are alive. The nervous system keeps the body in check, it keeps everything functioning, and is the central hub outside of the brain that makes sure that we are kept alive and everything is ...
- August 1, 2014When you’re having a hard day, or even a hard week and it seems like nothing in the word can go right for you, it’s hard not to get down in the dumps and let negative self talk occur more frequently. Negative self talk can derail even the most sturdy and confident among us; however, ...
- July 23, 2014It almost seems like lately there are so many different variations and forms of milk being thrust into the limelight, all with their own special health boosting properties. If you’re lactose intolerant, then the new boost in varieties of milk is a dream come true, and something that makes your life far easier than it ...
- July 15, 2014We do it every single day in order to be healthy, in order to survive, and in order for us to quench a thirst or hunger. However, eating and drinking for many of us doesn’t really go much beyond doing it as a mindless activity. The only real thinking behind these things is deciding between ...
- July 8, 2014Yoga is one of the best ways to relax the body and mind, as well as get a good strength workout in. Now, if you’re like me, you sit in awe of those that you see with perfect yoga poses, great strength and flexibility. I have often sat in the back of a yoga class ...
- June 26, 2014The marine damage being caused by plastic waste has risen over the last decade and now something is being done about it. Illinois recently became the first American state to ban cosmetics containing microplastics. Among the products that will be removed from Illinois shelves are several brands of exfoliating face wash. Many of the low end ...
- June 16, 2014As youngsters, the majority of us really never have an affinity for vegetables. We’re told to eat them because they’ll help us grow, and because they’re good for us in a variety of ways. However, most of us need to be bribed and almost force fed things like Brussels sprouts and parsnips. Eating vegetables doesn’t get ...
- June 9, 2014In this ever evolving world of ours, it almost seems like anything is possible now. With technology and its advances at an all time high, the next best thing to hit the stores never really seems like a surprise anymore. The only surprises we really get anymore are the inventions that enter a realm in ...