Welcome to The Joint - Brea! As your local chiropractor in Brea, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brea chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Klopfer is certified by the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences for the care of Spinal Trauma injuries. Dr. Klopfer has worked with injured workers and auto accident victims throughout his entire career. Providing quality chiropractic care.
Dr. Jody Rotuna
Dr. Jody Rotuna was born near Chicago and was raised in Los Angeles near the LAX airport. She graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the year 2000 from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier. “I personally was helped so much by Chiropractic care that I felt it was my mission to provide natural pain relief and greater range of motion for others.” Dr. Rotuna is married with two sons who are very active. “I’ve been adjusting my children since they were toddlers. When they fell down, I noticed how mis-aligned they became. Today, they rarely have been sick, and both are growing very tall.” In her spare time, Dr. Rotuna loves yoga, organic nutrition, music, and dancing. ” I am also happy to practice my second language skills en Espanol !”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Brea chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 2, 2016SandyIn a very busy world, we all hit some speed bumps where mental toughness becomes critical. Whatever the challenge at home or work, with family, friends, or co-workers, keeping your head and hanging tough actually works. I have had a few mentally tough run-ins where I wanted to really yell or just streak away. When people ...
- January 28, 2016SandyWhat’s “body neutrality” and how does it impact everything we do? The answers may surprise you, but they can definitely affect you. Every morning as we look in the mirror, we may frown or smile. But whether we know it or not, how we see ourselves affects everything we do. Either way – if we want to ...
- January 22, 2016SandyIf you frequently catch yourself yawning through the day, you know your sleep habits could easily use some help. Sleep medications, warm baths and soothing music may have all helped, but not quite solved your quest for a better night’s rest. New Research, New Answers According to spinehealth.com, dialing in some new exercise approaches may help solve sleep ...
- January 14, 2016SandyIn the midst of our busy lives, most of us have anxious moments. We ask ourselves if our presentation will succeed or if we will make all of our deadlines. But we always seem to find answers and keep moving as our anxiety lifts. However, doctors note some of the older members in our society are ...
- January 7, 2016SandySeeing kids react to digital toys can be a lot of fun to watch. But a new study raises questions about the ability of electronic toys to help children learn language in comparison with traditional books, puzzles and blocks. JAMA Pediatrics reported parents spoke less and responded less to their baby’s babbling when they played with ...
- December 23, 2015SandyDo your Mondays look remarkably like your Fridays, and even your weekends seem to blend in? If you have reached that blah point you may need to make a few adjustments quickly. WebMD.com suggests you stop whatever you are doing as soon as you can and start making a list of improvements that you need. New Ways ...
- December 18, 2015SandyEvery day in the United States, more than 3,800 young smokers, 18 years or younger, smoke their first cigarette, and 2,100 more become daily smokers, according to the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Young Smokers Are Into Alternatives Most of us would love to believe polls that tell us the figures for young smokers are dropping. For ...
- December 9, 2015SandyTurmeric is a golden spice with a sharp woodsy flavor that most of us associate with curry dishes, but its health benefits may be well worth exploring and incorporating in our lives. Turmeric creates the yellow color of Indian curry and American mustard. Curcumin, which has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties is the most active constituent ...
- December 1, 2015SandyAs the holidays speed ahead and we try to sneak in a few exercise sessions, sore muscles may get in the way of everything else. But Montmorency tart cherry juice may be able to run interference, according to new research spotlighted in easyhealthoptions.com. How Tart Cherry Juice Fights Soreness Researchers at the Northumbria University in the United ...