Welcome to The Joint - Brea! As your local chiropractor in Brea, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brea chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Klopfer is certified by the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences for the care of Spinal Trauma injuries. Dr. Klopfer has worked with injured workers and auto accident victims throughout his entire career. Providing quality chiropractic care.
Dr. Jody Rotuna
Dr. Jody Rotuna was born near Chicago and was raised in Los Angeles near the LAX airport. She graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the year 2000 from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier. “I personally was helped so much by Chiropractic care that I felt it was my mission to provide natural pain relief and greater range of motion for others.” Dr. Rotuna is married with two sons who are very active. “I’ve been adjusting my children since they were toddlers. When they fell down, I noticed how mis-aligned they became. Today, they rarely have been sick, and both are growing very tall.” In her spare time, Dr. Rotuna loves yoga, organic nutrition, music, and dancing. ” I am also happy to practice my second language skills en Espanol !”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Brea chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 25, 2014If you’ve ever attended a large-scale party, you know that things can often get a little wild and crazy. Whenever alcohol is involved, safety and common sense often go out of the window. With so many technological advances helping to cut down on dangerous drinking, as well as drinking and driving, the younger generation is ...
- November 19, 2014We all do it from time to time, whether it’s on purpose or not: examining the contents of someone else’s cart when at the grocery store is almost inevitable. From browsing the shelves and walking up and down the aisles, to seeing the person in front of us at the checkout counter unload all of ...
- November 10, 2014What you carry in your wallet or your purse says a lot about you: some carry everything from pictures of loved ones, to pepper spray for self defense purposes. The tote bag is often a woman’s best friend because of its ability to hold an enormous amount of items. However, even with large purses, big ...
- November 3, 2014Anyone that has voluntarily undergone strenuous exercise, especially continuously, knows that it’s not overly pleasant. In order to reach the end goal of losing weight, or even looking like the picture plastered on the fridge for motivation, you go through hard work, uncomfortableness and a lot of moaning and groaning. However, anyone that has done this, ...
- October 23, 2014Being in good health, and maintaining a strong musculoskeletal system are not just things that extend across the United States alone. Good health is universal, and is aimed at by inhabitants all across the globe. Our neighbors to the north (Canada) have what is called the Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA) to help them battle back ...
- October 15, 2014With everyone becoming more and more aware of their daily hygiene routines, thanks in part to the Ebola virus, the way in which we conduct ourselves in the bathroom has come under serious investigation. Not always known for being the cleanest place around, (although it probably should be) using the restroom at a place other ...
- October 8, 2014With Halloween fast approaching, it will soon be time for costumes, parties, trick or treating and the biggest draw for the holiday: candy. This is all well and good if you’re under the age of 10, but for those who live every day trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, it may be one of the ...
- October 1, 2014Everything from relationships, work deadlines and even that morning commute that sees you stuck in hours of traffic every day, are things that affect the way in which we live. Not only that, but they drastically affect the amount of stress in our lives, and with added stress comes an influx of cortisol. This just ...
- September 24, 2014Packing your child a packed lunch every day shows them that you care; it gives you a chance to have a say in what it is they’re eating, and it lets you have a little more piece of mind as a parent in knowing that they’re leading a healthy life even when they’re away from ...