Welcome to The Joint - Brea! As your local chiropractor in Brea, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brea chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Klopfer is certified by the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences for the care of Spinal Trauma injuries. Dr. Klopfer has worked with injured workers and auto accident victims throughout his entire career. Providing quality chiropractic care.
Dr. Jody Rotuna
Dr. Jody Rotuna was born near Chicago and was raised in Los Angeles near the LAX airport. She graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the year 2000 from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier. “I personally was helped so much by Chiropractic care that I felt it was my mission to provide natural pain relief and greater range of motion for others.” Dr. Rotuna is married with two sons who are very active. “I’ve been adjusting my children since they were toddlers. When they fell down, I noticed how mis-aligned they became. Today, they rarely have been sick, and both are growing very tall.” In her spare time, Dr. Rotuna loves yoga, organic nutrition, music, and dancing. ” I am also happy to practice my second language skills en Espanol !”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Brea chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 25, 2015Recently I read an article in AgingCare.com reminding me of the power of words in our lives. The article featured research by Professor Rebecca Levy from Yale who said seniors who are repeatedly told they were old and not doing well, were more likely to have problems with memory and balance. The effect of the ...
- March 18, 2015Usually the morning at my house is so busy I sometimes feel I am just lucky to navigate through, and deposit everyone where they should be. But researchers are reminding us that a great breakfast, and a great workout or meditation in the morning can recharge our brain and help to smooth out our whole ...
- March 13, 2015Have you ever felt like you would weigh 20 pounds less if you just took a different route home, and skipped turning in to your favorite fast food spot? I have. In fact, I have done it a couple of times. I have launched a diet that worked, found healthy recipes, and enjoyed cruising the ...
- March 10, 2015For many years I thought of change as a nuisance. I would just get a routine, job or situation lined up and something would trigger a change. Of course, it can be a headache to move, look for a different job or adopt a new health routine imposed by your doctor. And sometimes it even ...
- February 23, 2015If you or someone in your family smokes, you can probably recite most of the warnings about danger to heart and lungs, and cancer risks. You may also know someone who wound up with a lung disease, heart trouble or pancreatic cancer. I have seen many people in my family fight the urge to smoke, ...
- February 19, 2015Black tea is right up there with coffee as a daily premium fuel. Researchers agree; they say black tea, which has a lot of caffeine and theophylline, another stimulant, can boost energy and alertness, and may deliver a whole string of additional health benefits. Try Ice Tea As An Afternoon Pick-Me-Up After lunch, iced black tea with ...
- February 11, 2015Now, in addition to triggering diabetes, high blood sugar is turning up as a possible threat to your brain. Different researchers say it could sabotage your memory and reasoning power and may pave the way for Alzheimer’s. One group of researchers suggests high blood sugar in the pre-diabetic range creates brain risk. Other researchers believe the ...
- February 10, 2015We’ve come a long way since 1960, but has our health? Here are some common health tips from Reader’s Digest from the 60s. We’re no longer living in the age of Mad Men, but are we wiser than we were? “Only Coca-Cola gives you the cheerful lift that’s bright and lively.” While it seems quaint today, ...
- February 3, 2015We have all heard the funny line, “Eat your spinach!” But as it turns out the command is right on target. Now nutritionists and researchers are lining up to tell you why you should be eating your spinach. For starters spinach delivers Vitamins A,B2,C,E and K! It also supplies calcium to keep bones strong, and helps ...