Welcome to The Joint - Brea! As your local chiropractor in Brea, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brea chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Klopfer is certified by the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences for the care of Spinal Trauma injuries. Dr. Klopfer has worked with injured workers and auto accident victims throughout his entire career. Providing quality chiropractic care.
Dr. Jody Rotuna
Dr. Jody Rotuna was born near Chicago and was raised in Los Angeles near the LAX airport. She graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the year 2000 from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier. “I personally was helped so much by Chiropractic care that I felt it was my mission to provide natural pain relief and greater range of motion for others.” Dr. Rotuna is married with two sons who are very active. “I’ve been adjusting my children since they were toddlers. When they fell down, I noticed how mis-aligned they became. Today, they rarely have been sick, and both are growing very tall.” In her spare time, Dr. Rotuna loves yoga, organic nutrition, music, and dancing. ” I am also happy to practice my second language skills en Espanol !”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Brea chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 19, 2015SandyWhen summer clothes come out, most of us also start scanning our food baskets and picking up the pace. There’s no better time to drop that extra five or ten pounds now. Hitting the produce stand for a bigger batch of greens, loading up on fresh fruit, and skipping those late night pizza runs can definitely ...
- May 13, 2015SandySome people I know seem to have been born happy. They smile quickly, always have a kind word for everyone, and never seem to be down. Other people I know are intermittently happy. When the raise comes through, the weather is perfect, and the weekend is near they are grinning. Later on Monday, not so much. Then ...
- May 7, 2015SandyAs we head into summer, a healthy glow ranks right up there with a size smaller bikini. And the picnic that can make it all happen, starts with the best nutrient loaded power foods. Learn more about the power of food Huffington Post featured biochemist, Paula Simpson, who explained how this all works at the cellular level ...
- April 29, 2015SandyAs the second most common cancer in American men, and the second leading cause of cancer death, prostate cancer is an ongoing hot medical topic. But Harvard Medical School is now asking, “could you be suffering complications from prostate treatments you never needed?” They say treatment side effects, such as erectile dysfunction and incontinence, are worse than ...
- April 21, 2015SandyObesity is rampant in our culture. But right behind it comes the warning that our society is malnourished. So how does that work with overweight kids, adults and seniors who may be both? That’s easy – there is plenty to eat, but too much of it comes loaded with addictive trans fats, sugar, sodium and chemicals. ...
- April 21, 2015SandyWe all know people who launch into diets and health approved programs, thinking they will just do what it takes, even if the foods do not thrill them. And, of course, that plan lasts about a week and completely crumbles when they drive by their favorite fast food place or see someone eating pizza. If you are ...
- April 7, 2015SandyI have always loved celery’s bold snap of flavor in the Thanksgiving turkey dressing, or homemade soups and tossed salads. For me celery and onions are quick, easy cooking accents that add flavor in place of extra salt or sugar. Dicing up celery for pasta sauce, homemade split pea soup or turkey meatloaf is an automatic ...
- April 1, 2015SandySometimes it is easy to just accept the social flow of our day as a regular occurrence without any added impact. We all have coffee, meet for drinks, plan lunches or dinners, and find lots of ways to stay in touch with others, and we may not give much thought to the added value of ...
- March 25, 2015SandyRecently I read an article in AgingCare.com reminding me of the power of words in our lives. The article featured research by Professor Rebecca Levy from Yale who said seniors who are repeatedly told they were old and not doing well, were more likely to have problems with memory and balance. The effect of the ...