Welcome to The Joint - Brea! As your local chiropractor in Brea, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Brea chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Klopfer is certified by the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences for the care of Spinal Trauma injuries. Dr. Klopfer has worked with injured workers and auto accident victims throughout his entire career. Providing quality chiropractic care.
Dr. Jody Rotuna
Dr. Jody Rotuna was born near Chicago and was raised in Los Angeles near the LAX airport. She graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in the year 2000 from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier. “I personally was helped so much by Chiropractic care that I felt it was my mission to provide natural pain relief and greater range of motion for others.” Dr. Rotuna is married with two sons who are very active. “I’ve been adjusting my children since they were toddlers. When they fell down, I noticed how mis-aligned they became. Today, they rarely have been sick, and both are growing very tall.” In her spare time, Dr. Rotuna loves yoga, organic nutrition, music, and dancing. ” I am also happy to practice my second language skills en Espanol !”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Brea chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 18, 2015SandyOver the years, when deadlines loomed and time ran out, I could always count on a sugar pick-up to pull me through. Usually I try to dart past the donut boxes at work and skip desserts after dinner, but deadline time for me has always gravitated to sugary treats. Sugar Can Trigger Depressed Moods As I looked ...
- August 11, 2015SandyWe all make mistakes, and often we just choose to forget them. But there is another approach. Lifehack recently pointed out how we grow stronger as we recover from mistakes. When you are in the midst of a royal screw up that is hard to believe, but later, you may realize just how much you learned. I ...
- August 4, 2015SandyJust think of it. Each time we spend a little time burning up calories, we can subtract as many as 200 from our daily total. If you know the dieting math all too well, a 2000 calorie day could look a lot better at 1600 with just two quick 200 calorie exercise deletions. With all of ...
- July 29, 2015SandyWe all know the drill – all of our time sitting at work and home can and does impact our health. When you think of the way we fix ourselves in place and plug away on all sorts of screens for hours at a time, the results are practically inevitable. Stiffness, soreness, even painful neck and ...
- July 8, 2015SandySummer has its very own magic. Late night parties on the patio, and early morning walks in the wet grass are tops on my list. But at the same time my family and I have all managed to run into our share of sunburns, dehydration and heat exhaustion. Soothing Sunburn EasyHealthOptions suggests splashing cool water or using ...
- June 23, 2015SandyNeed to rev up lunches and dinners as the summer spins on, and favorites get repeated once too often? Move supper onto the patio and add these two fresh takes to flavored water and super salads. Sip Some Watermelon Water There are lots of flavored water recipes out there but this one seems to be a solid ...
- June 16, 2015SandyThe more we hear and the more we read, the more indignant most of us become, as authors like Michael Moss describe the way the giant food industry has planted fats, sugars and salt into our food supply and our lives. As we look over our shoulder at the home cooked chicken dinners, or oven roasted ...
- June 9, 2015SandySome people just seem to own confidence like an image they were born with. But if we look closer, most of them actually had to figure out a way to make confidence work for them, and it might have taken them awhile to do it. So skip worrying about them and start with what you ...
- June 2, 2015SandyWe all talk about trying new exercises or sports and sometimes we do. But a recent article in Easy Health Options makes a point that we should not overlook. They ask, “Is it fun?” If you look back on the moments that you have enjoyed most, chances are there were some exercises or sports that kept ...